Dental care is an essential part of maintaining overall good health both in children and in adults. At Clarion Medical Center, we believe that everybody should be able to receive the best possible dental care and treatments.
With a large array of skills and experience on hand, no matter if you’re looking for cosmetic, restorative or implant dentistry, or if you’re simply here for a routine check-up, we can address your needs in a way that will exceed your expectations and redefine what a trip to the dentist means to you.
If you’ve ever been amazed by the smiles of celebrities, actors and musicians, then our Hollywood smile veneers are just for you. Most celebrities rely on comfortable veneers to improve the appearance of their front teeth. Hollywood veneers find the balance between natural and unnatural whiteness. Thanks to their professional shaping and design, they can be used to create a breath-taking smile.
High-quality veneers from Clarion Medical Center are the perfect solution for anyone looking to:
- Disguise Stained or Discoloured Teeth.
- Cover and Protect any Worn or Chipped Teeth.
- Close Gaps in Teeth.
- Improve the Appearance of Low or Uneven Gumlines.
- Resolve Problems with Teeth Movement or Overcrowding.
There are many reasons you might desire to have brighter and whiter teeth, some of these reasons might be:
- To look and feel great
- To boost confidence
- To impress people
- To look attractive to yourself and your partner
- For special occasions, weddings, photography, holidays
Surveys have proven that a large number of people believe that a great smile is key when meeting a new person(s) and that whiter teeth make a more impressive smile. Our treatments are a fantastic way to feel good about yourself, promising instant results as a cosmetic relaxing treatment.
Zoom Whitening is the Number One worldwide patient-requested professional whitening brand and it brings a dynamic solution to teeth whitening.
Crowns are the result of the latest advances in modern aesthetic dentistry. These super-accurately fitted, airtight and completely life-like aesthetic zirconia or PFM crowns maintain the health of the underlying teeth and also protect them. An increasing number of people suffer from metal allergy. As our zirconia crowns are completely free of metal, you do not have to worry about it.
A ‘Scale, stain removal and polish’ cleans your teeth very thoroughly.
Scaling removes the hard tartar which forms on your teeth like scale inside a kettle. You can’t remove it just by brushing your teeth. Scaling also removes trapped food and plaque containing millions of germs which can cause tooth decay and gum disease. Stains from coffee, tea, cigarettes or red wine are also cleaned away when your dentist polishes your teeth.
What are the benefits?
1. Regular scaling and polishing by a dentist help keep your teeth and gums healthy by making it easier for you to keep your teeth clean at home. You should see and feel the difference.
2. If your gums bleed when you brush, you may have early gum disease. Regular scaling helps to stop the disease from getting worse.
3. Gum disease can cause bad breath, which you can prevent by regular scaling and cleaning your teeth thoroughly at home.
Other Dental Services:
- Snap-on Smile
- Tooth Extraction
- Cosmetic Filling
- Root canal
- X- Ray